This particular engine was built in 1948. The Cn2t was built from the early 1900’s on. It was found almost anywhere there were narrow gauge rails. It will fit any situation – industrial service or passenger service.
GERMAN STEAM LOCOMOTIVE FOR PASSENGER TRAINS FROM 1898
During World War II the majority of Polish locomotive was taken over by Germany and incorporated into the German railways.. After the war Poland still had 46 locomotives of the type Od2 that received new inventory numbers and were operated until 1958.
Typically used with a width of 600 mm. After the war, the Polish State Railways used the HF steam locomotives in the years 1918-1970. They were used also used on railways in the forestry and sugar industries. They were withdrawn because of the difficulty in getting parts to repair them. Some of the machines are in the train museums at Sochaczew, Skierniewice and Wenecja.
The designation PX29 was applied in 1945 to the original design of the engine which was orginally designed WP29 (type Vilnius). This locomotive proved to be a successful design. It was well-liked because of its ease of use.
Locomotive steam engine TKw2, designed by Robert Garbe, was introduced at the World Exhibition in Malmo as T16 type 1. The locomotive proved to be highly valued by the Prussian railways. It was built in Prussia until 1924 with a total production of 1242 units under the designation T16 .
These engines were small tank locomotives (0-3-0) that were designed for local traffic and shunting. They were produced in large numbers in Germany for the Prussian Railways during the years 1882 to 1906 and then for other countries and private railways until 1924. In Poland they were used for training and by Polish factories up until the 1960’s.