The DCC Guide
There is no getting around it, DCC is complex.
You will need sound information to get started right and avoid burning up expensive equipment – like that controller you saved months to buy.
This guide gives you what you need. DCC is clearly and simply explained:
- From how DCC Works to types of contollers
- Power districts
- Turnout control and wiring
- Short protection
- Control from your iphone
- Computer control
- Installation of free control systems
- Converting dc to dcc (layout and locomotives)
- Properly wiring a new layout
- Running DC and DCC locomotives on the same layout
- Programing decoders
- Automatic control
- And then trouble shooting this high tech system.
- Plus answers to important common questions
- and much, much more.