This page is about making carton models.
Below is a basic summary of the steps involved. Below that is a link out to an illustrated step by step guide.
How To Make A Carton Model
- 1 . Buy or draw a detailed plan. (Good Source).
- 2.Print the plan for immediate assembly or on plain paper to use as a pattern.
- 3. Glue the printout to the chosen card backing.
- 4. Carefully cut out the segments and windows and doors.
- 5. Add texture as necessary – paper, wood, plaster, clay, etc.
- 6. Add windows, doors and roof.
How to build a carton model – step by step. Click here.