Locomotive / no fabr.2962 / built in Wroclaw company, “Linke-Hoffmann-Werke” in 1929 with the purpose to support industrial railways. In the years 1945-1955 locomotive was operated in Katowice Enterprise Building Materials. She then worked until 1973 in PKP Grójecka Commuter Rail from the initial designation Ty5-3303, and since 1961-Ty6-3286. Railway workers queue Grójec locomotive called the “Stork” and this name remained until the end of operation in 1973. The Railway Museum was passed in 1976. roku.Od 1995 is exposed in Sochaczew Narrow Gauge Railway Museum.
For complete information about this engine and others, visit the virtual museum.